Monday, July 18, 2011

I find it impossible to intentionally forget people and incidents. It’s that one plausible human flaw that makes us all grow and at the same time nostalgic.

There are these wonderful detrimental images that pop out every now and then, and suddenly, you’ll be in gag and in pain. One of the best things I have learned in life is that I have learned how to forgive. It is not a pie at first but it is what’s necessary. Without forgiveness, you allow yourself to forever linger to the pain someone had caused you. And that multiplies the burden you are going through.

To accept and understand pain is another thing I have acquired from experiences which I know I will never forget no matter how much I want to. I have already abandoned the idea of forgetting memories I don’t like. Nonetheless, it will take time for everything to sink in, but once you have gathered the strength and enough wisdom to understand pain, everything will be okay. It will give you the fresh start you deserve.

Pain is inevitable. You can not forget the things that caused you pain; incidents that harmed you a lot you almost half-drugged yourself to death. However, with forgiveness and acceptance, you will get over it, and you’ll realize that it is through pain that we feel exactly alive— that with pain, everything just feels real.

No comments:

Post a Comment