Monday, July 18, 2011


I've been pursuing photography for quite some time now as a hobby. And just this morning, I felt so bored and noticed that there was a good lighting dawning upon the plants my mom had been taking care of.

When I found these flies that lingered on the leaves so constantly -- I was really astonished they did not fly away even when I got so close I almost touched them -- I immediately went upstairs and took Aninag (A Nikon D5000), and started clicking away. After some 15 minutes, I'm done.

You see, I'm not really a superb hobbyist but I'm really trying. Also, I only have a kit lens (18mm-55mm) so my macro shots aren't really that macro. I wish I have a better lens for that matter.

If you wanna see more og my shots, you might want to visit one of my albums on Facebook called For My Eyes Only: Tilting the lenses.

I'm really open to any suggestions and any commentaries, so feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment